Friday, 17 May 2013

COLOUR Q CHALLENGE #189

Me again ... just a mega quick post as it's Fish n Chips night tonight and hubby has just gone to pick them up. Whoopie I'm entering yet another challenge ... this time at Colour Q. I just hope my colours are ok. To be honest this one was supposed to be entered into Seize the Birthday but then I realised it's not even a birthday card! Duh! Anyway it's one for the box of 'handy to have in' cards!



Hmmm...I can smell the chips so must dash - bye for now.

Card Recipe:

Image & Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Papers: Another Freebie from my fabulous Aunt over the pond plus a touch of the TK Maxx special

Tools:
  • Memory Box Cosmo border die
  • Promarkers
  • Rounded Corner Punch
Plus a touch of sparkle and dazzle with pearls from my stash and the good old glamour dust

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Sarah, that adorable card would cheer anyone up! That's the fabbest little bug EVER and she's surrounded by a riot of creativity in design and execution!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. Love it. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute get well card, Sarah, love your little scene! Thanks for joining in the fun at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete