Sunday 26 May 2013

SKETCH SATURDAY MEETS PAPERTAKE WEEKLY ON THE SOCCER FIELD

Hello All

Sorry I've been absent for almost a week...where does the week go? I've basically had a hectic week at work then playing catch up when I'd much rather have been crafting. AND now the sun has come out so torn between the garden and the craft cupboard.

Anyway I've had a little playtime today and decided to enter my hubby's birthday card into two challenges; the Sketch Saturday and Papertake Weekly Challenges.

Over at Papertake Weekly the theme is 'if the paper fits' so hope you like the way I've paper-pieced my soccer nut! When hubby isn't at the office or taking my crafty pics he can usually be found on a footy pitch ... either playing or coaching our footy-mad daughter and her team. I thought the cones and whistle fit in perfectly for a coaching session.

So here's the card:



And here's the sketch I was following if you want to play along:


Card Recipe:

Image: Soccer Nut from Bugaboo Stamps
Papers: Studio Calico from TKMaxx - I adore these papers and certainly getting my money's worth
Sentiment: Bugaboo Stamps
Ribbons from my stash
Football related die-cuts from my fabulous crafty Aunt in America

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little guy that is in your image! Love the coloring! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.