Friday 28 June 2013

RIBBONS, PINS AND SUNDAES

Morning All

I was so excited about the new Yummy image I used yesterday from The Paper Shelter that I had another dabble with it to enter into the Creative Inspirations Challenge - Anything Goes with an option of Ribbon.

I thought it might be good to make a feature of this delicious ribbon and I've added a few glitzy pins too.


                          

Card Recipe:

Image: Yummy - pre-coloured from The Paper Shelter which I've printed directly onto:
Papers: Pink Petticoat Ombre
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat - Sweet Treats
Ribbon and Pins from my stash
A dash of glamour dust for some extra sazzle!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! (Literally!) Thank you so much for sharing this adorable creation with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back Wednesday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.