Saturday 6 July 2013

FIFTY SHADES OF GREY!

Happy Saturday ...

I have to say when I saw the challenge at Less is More last Saturday where the theme was 'sand' I was stumped!  I kept thinking of things to do but they didn't turn out right so in the end I gave it a miss. Having looked at what some of the other competitors came up with I think there's some fabulous ideas.

Anyway this morning I had to do a double take again 'FIFTY SHADES OF GREY' ... well immediately I knew what paper I could use as I love the new Ombre range from Pink Petticoat but then I thought what sort of a card would I send to someone when the card is just grey!  Hardly get well!

Some inspiration came though with a package in the post.  I'd ordered a new die-namics numbers die and that arrived with some wonderful freebies from the lovely people at Dies to Die For.  One of the freebies was this beautiful silver/grey flourish.  So here goes.



Card Recipe:

Image: Flourish freebie from Dies to Die for
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon and gems from my stash, which are in fact grey although they look at bit green in the photo

I'm also going to pop this card in at CAS(e) This Sketch with my interpretation of the following sketch.



Oh by the way my mini card-making workshop went very well on Thursday.  My friends loved it, got stuck in and went away with three handcrafted cards which were really good - they've obviously got some talent too so I'd better watch out!

Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you soon.


7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sarah
    Margaret x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy card. I had loads of problems with my photo,what is it with grey. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to use your freebie flourish!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Love the silver flourish it works so well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super creative take on the sketch and I love the grey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.