Monday 1 July 2013

IT'S RUBY TIME ...

Happy Monday

Another day in the office finished ... Yippee

AND only two more Mondays left until summer holidays! Double Yippee!

So here's my card for a lovely couple who are celebrating their Ruby Wedding.  I think this image from the True Love Coloured Art Pad at LOTV is perfect.  I just love the cute darling characters.  I've used this week's sketch from The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge so I'm going to enter my card over there.

Also as it's an LOTV image I'll pop over to Jen's CAS Monday with LOTV #12 - hopefully it can pass for CAS as there's minimal embellishments and plenty of the base card showing.



Here's the sketch:



Card Recipe:

Image: Lily of The Valley - True Love image
Papers: TK Maxx & Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Gems from my stash and a dusting of glamour dust for added shine and dazzle

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Really sweet take on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect for a ruby wedding! The image is just delightful! Great take on this week's The Sweet Stop sketch!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. I love that precious image you used and the fun color combo. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.