Wednesday 3 July 2013

LET'S CELEBRATE JULY 4TH!

Me again this time a celebration card for my Crafty American Auntie, who will be celebrating Independence Day in the UK this year.

I'd like to enter my card into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where the theme is 'Patriotic' along with the Colour Q challenge which uses patriotic colours this week.

That's it for me.  I'll let you know how my mini workshop goes so wish me luck.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.



Card Recipe:

Papers: Pink Petticoat - Big Fella Collection
Sentiment: Computer Generated using Gingersnaps font
Chipboard American embellishments from my stash
Pearls from The Hobby House
Lastly, my lovely new Memory box large circle burst cutting die ... love it!

7 comments:

  1. Great patriotic card Sarah, love the stripes and the super pennants :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card, Sarah, I love the sunburst! Thanks for sharing your Patriotic card with us at the colourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun and festive. Love how you've used this die. Thanks for playing along in the Patriotic challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow,this is awesome! Such a fun way to incorporate all the colors and a very cool sketch! Thanks for playing with the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabolatastic, Sarah!! Congratulations on the Courtier honor from ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your ColourQ Courtier win! Love the circle burst die and the colored pearls you used inside the burst.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.