Wednesday 10 July 2013

MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT A RETRO SKETCH

Evening all

I've been following the Retro Sketches challenges but never quite got round to submitting one.

Anyway this week I've got myself organised and going to dip my toe in that 'pond' - I've kind of rotated my image to fit the card shape but not sure about it although the LOTV image is adorable.

So enough waffle ... here it is:


Card Recipe:

Image: Pre-coloured LOTV
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon, button and bakers twine from my stash plus a few glossy accents and a dash of glamour dust

Sketch if you want to play along:

2 comments:

  1. Super cute image and fab layout, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.