Monday 22 July 2013

OH LET'S HIT THE BEACH TODAY

Evening All

Yes I'm back in action, well of a fashion; I've had some yummy time in the cupboard today but I'm just waiting for more visitors for a few days!  My cheeky niece is coming back again with Mummy so I doubt I'll be cutting and sticking - well not my sort of cutting and sticking anyway!

So my first card today - well actually both of them feature 'beachy' images.  I purchased the new Beach Cottage collection from Pink Petticoat last week and couldn't wait to get started with it.

This card is for my mum's friend who will be 70 next month and I'm hoping it'll go nicely in a couple of challenges.



Card Recipe:

Images & Papers: Pink Petticoat (Beach Cottage Collection)
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Wheel Border - freebie from Dies to Die For
Bakers Twine, Starfish Charm, gems and pearls from my stash
A touch of glamour dust on the beach huts to for added 'dazzle'

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - By the Sea
The Sweet Stop Sketch - Spin: doillies (I'm hoping the doilley-effect paper will count)

3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card, fabulous circles of beach images.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Sarah. The paper is perfect and I love those gear pieces... the starfish charm is so cute! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card! Great papers! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.