Saturday 13 July 2013

SPARKLING BUTTERFLIES AND SUMMER FLOWERS

Hey All ... another scorcher today! I've had a bitty sort of day: bits of crafting, lots of laundry, bits of shopping and bits of venturing into the garden, hence I'm quite late with my post.

So here it is and it's my entry into this weeks challenge at CAS(e) This Sketch - hope you like!

See you all soon



Card Recipe:

Image, Papers & Sentiment are all Uniko Studio - I've recently discovered this fabulous site with some wonderful products and the items I've used today are all freebies here.
Papers: All Uniko Studio except the dotty orange butterfly which is from my stash
Gems from my stash

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.