Tuesday 9 July 2013

SWEET LITTLE DANCER

Whoosh!  Another hot day - and I took my desk fan with me to the office so feeling a bit more 'chilled' today!  Looks like it's here for the weekend too!

Anyway here's a card which I'm entering into this week's Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge.  I've used this pre-coloured image before but I think she's so delightful that I couldn't resist.

Enjoy the rest of your evening ... My daughter has sports night tonight (rather her than me) and I'll be watching Luther later - don't know about you but that was one scary episode last week.  Gripping edge of the seat / hiding behind cushions stuff but you've got to watch again to see what happens haven't you even if you can't sleep!



Card Recipe:

Image: The Paper Shelter
Papers: Freebies from Quick Cards Made Easy
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
A touch of glamour dust for added disco sparkle plus sparkly heart from my Crafty Auntie

6 comments:

  1. Love those colours together, gorgeous card. I had my desk fan on today but everyone was moaning cos it makes such a racket! Think I might need a new one before this week is over,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to take your fan in Sarah its been overwhelming today..I'm getting too old for this heat! LOL huggles fabulous card hun Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the colours, especially her fabulous blue hair!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Love the darling image and the pretty colors. The sparkly heart is just the perfect embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just adorable, loving you coloring and colors. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card! I love that image and the fun bright girly colors. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.