Wednesday 3 July 2013

WE'RE IN THE PINK...


Evening All ...

Another working week completed for me and 2 weeks to go until the big school holidays!

Hope to get plenty of crafting in and tomorrow I have two very good friends coming over as they've asked for a lesson in card making!!!! Arrrrgh!  Not what I usually do so hoping I can live up to their expectations.

So I've plenty to get organised for tomorrow and 2 cards to post tonight.  This is the first one and it's to enter the monthly challenge over at LOTV's Ideas to Inspire where the theme is 'PINK' along with A Gem of a Challenge where their theme is 'TEDDIES' so I've combined the two challenges plus I've used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday so I'll try my luck there too.




Card Recipe:

Image: LOTV
Papers: Wild Rose Studio - freebie from Quick Cards Made Easy
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Flowers, ribbons and nail heads from my stash
and just a teeny tiny sprinkling of glamour dust for that extra girlie sparkle!

5 comments:

  1. I love this image and your layout is great
    Thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. You backgound paper and the cute bear go so well together to make an airy, fun card, Sarah. Love how you iinterpreted the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Sketch Saturday and hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image you chose and the clean and simple layout works perfectly!
    Thanks for joining our Teddies challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a gorgeous bear and pink suits him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful card Sarah, really lovely. Thanks for entering our 'Pretty in Pink' challenge, good luck!
    Anne, Lili of the Valley x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.