Sunday 18 August 2013

CHEEKY CHRISTMAS TEDDY BEAR

Into the second week of my holiday now and if Mr Schedule has done his job then I'll be sad to go home but excited to get my hands inked and glittered up and catch up on all the blogs and challenges I've missed.

This is my entry to The Digistamp Boutique Monthly Challenge and I couldn't resist this cute little teddy bear when he was on offer last month. I ended up making 2 cards at the same time and can't decide which I like best. So as I've been missing for a couple of weeks on blog and craftland I'm going to enter both to the Digistamp challenge. AND, because it includes a teddy and lots of dies, cuts and punches I'll pop him in at Ready Teddy Go as a 2nd entry. I've used lots of Christmas snippety bits too so I'm hopping over to the Snippets Playground with my entry for this week.

I ran both cards past Mr Dazzle and Mr Dazzle Jnr and they chose the second one I'm going to post.  I'm torn that's why both are going in!

The background layout is loosely based on a previous sketch from Sketch Saturday #269.



Card Recipe:

Image: Digistamp Boutique - Bobbi Snow Day
Papers: Freebie from Quick Cards Made Easy
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Christmas Tree die was another lovely freebie from Dies to Die for
Snowflake: Marianne Creatables Die, Nestabilities Labels Die with hand cut border, X-cut corner punch
and last but not least MFT Die-namics Party Banners Die
Button, Twine and Gem from my stash

8 comments:

  1. Finally caught up on your blog ;) Never mind what the Dazzles say I love this card! Defiantly my favorite of the two! Just lovely! Hurry home! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah, this is lovely - and your colouring is great. Have you noticed (of course you must have) just how sweet that little stocking is? I love how you rounded the corners of the backing paper squares too.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww,what a beautiful image Sarah,and such beautiful colouring-love how you cut out and framed the window-looks lovely :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, fab colouring hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this wistful little bear face peeking through the window. That is a great layout for this image. Hope your holiday has been lovely,and it's always good to get back home to your own nest! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - great paper and super image of the wee bear. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sarah, love the added sparkly snowflake. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.