Monday 5 August 2013

TOUGH COLOURS ... TOUGH CHALLENGE

Whoops I'm late tonight!

Lost track of time as I've been trying to get lots of last minute orders finished before my holidays.  I think Mr Schedule is going to have to take the reins soon! LOL.

Anyway this is my entry to the Less is More Challenge and what a hellish one for this week.  I took one look at it and thought 'Too BUSY ... I'll give that one a miss this week!' BUT I don't like to duck out of a challenge so I've been scratching my head so much I think it's bleeding!!!!!!!!!  No I've not got lice!  Firstly, the colours are not my ideal ones to work with and the image wasn't giving me much inspiration either. THEN would you believe it I've made not 1 but 3 cards for this challenge.  I'm not entirely happy with any of them but this was the third and final one.  Having run them all past Mr Dazzle he chose this one so here goes.

Catch up with you all soon.



thankful tones

Card Recipe:

Image: Pink Petticoat from the Dandelion Clocks printed onto mustard cardstock
Papers: Papermill Shop and Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Brads, buttons and twine from my stash

8 comments:

  1. This looks terrific Sarah!
    Thanks so much for joining us and not missing this one as it's not your fave colours!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sarah love the papers I neeeddddddd these LOL huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah

    Can't believe you are not happy with this. I think it looks amazing and is a perfect take on the challenge.

    Hope you are starting to get through those last minute orders.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yey! You did it in the end :)Fabulous job Sarah-love the paper you have used and the colours work really well together on this.
    Have a lovely day,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, I agree the colours this week were difficult

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and you've really made the colours work! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. sarah .... this is simply fabulous.. love the papers one the yellows

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.