Sunday, 22 September 2013

BUMPER AUTUMN CHALLENGES

Back again ...

Now I'm not great at combining challenges and 2 is usually the maximum I manage but today ... whoopie I've managed 4 AND using another crafty bit of felt from my wonderful Crafty American Auntie.



Card Recipe:

Leaves and Pumpkin are gifts from my Crafty Auntie
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Backing Paper is stamped using Uniko Studio: Accent Essentials Arrows
Pearls from The Hobby House

So I guess you want to know what challenges in case you fancy playing along too ...

Case Study #158 - a new challenge for me today
CAS-ual Fridays
Color Throwdown: CTD260
Less is More - my second entry using Felt or Fabric

    

Sarah


14 comments:

  1. Good old crafty American auntie!
    The pumpkin looks terrific on this fab card.
    Thanks so much once more.
    Christine
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! The felt pumkin is really nice and looks great combined with teh glitter paper and the bit of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! The felt pumkin is really nice and looks great combined with teh glitter paper and the bit of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Sarah!! I'm impressed you've managed to combine 4 challenges. It's too hard for me to do one at the moment, lol!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pumpkin card! That US stash is coming in handy isn't it Sarah?-they make THE best embellishments(in my humble opinion)fabulous take on the theme-and you combined HOW many challenges-phew,I have never managed more than two(but mostly one LOL!)
    Have a lovely evening :)
    Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Sarah...love the autumnal feel! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rocked this CAS design using the throwdown colors! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! LOVE the sparkle! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful...I love the felt pumpkin and the pretty fall details!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love your Fall themed card! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute fall card! Thanks for playing with us this week at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous glitteryness! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the addition of all the glitter! Glitter is always good, right? :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love this time of year! Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete