Sunday 29 September 2013

I'M IN HEAVEN ...

Well I was yesterday and I'm struggling to bring myself back down to earth! AND YIKES it's already afternoon and I've not done any crafting yet, my parents are arriving shortly so don't know how much time I've got to play!

Some of you may know that I took off to Port Sunlight yesterday to the Happy Stampers North West Event (my first event of this kind) and WOW! What a perfect day! Beautiful weather, stunning setting and floor to ceiling crafty products, ideas and demonstrations covering goodness knows how many square metres of floor space. Yes it was busy, yes it was hot and exhausting but well worth travelling 2 hours each way in the car.

To top it all I got to meet Stephanie of Clearly Besotted and her team. She is so lovely and welcoming - just like her blog. I'm simply besotted with her amazing stamping products. And like her products her area was exquisite, pink, girlie and heaven!

So a few of you have asked to see my goodies and I did have to spend some hard earned cash - well you have to - there's simply too much temptation so here's a peak at some of the items I purchased and hopefully you'll see them 'in action' on the blog.

Right must dash one more post to submit before I can play!

Enjoy your Sunday



Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good spend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fab purchasew...loving the teensy buttons and dots and the dies look like fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh-lots of luffly goodies there Sarah ;) Quite envious of your Clearly Besotted stash there!
    I can spy something at the front...a Flower Loom-and I am being a nosey parker now and wondering what is that for?
    Have a lovely day-I bet you just wanted to stay home and play crafty things didn't you!
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a fantastic day Sarah .. .. you won't know what to play with first!!!

    Have fun!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I didn't realise you spent so much money at my stand Sarah - you little sweetheart, thank you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sarah - wasn't it the best day ever?? I was dead on my feet by the end but I did manage a little bit of shopping myself in between meeting all the lovely peeps that came to Stephanie's stand!! It was great to see you and now I've found you're blog I'm sure I'll be back again to visit!
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.