Saturday, 5 April 2014

FABULOUS FIFTY


Back again with two more quick cards then I'm back to crafting!  Lots to do ...

This first card was made yesterday for a friend's hubby who is celebrating this milestone on Friday so I couldn't believe my luck when I saw the Less is More 'Turquoise' colour challenge this morning. Not only that but it's one of my absolute favourite colours and I love wearing it, painting my house in delicate shades of it and creating with it. Happy Dayz!

I'm also entering my card over at Simon Says Stamp where they are celebrating not a 50th birthday but their 5th so the theme is Happy Birthday.

OK enough waffle; here's my card:

                                  

This Used:

Cuttlebug Embossing folder: Stars
Papers: Echo Park
Clearly Besotted: Sentiment from Home Sweet Home set, Rounded Tag Die
MFT Die-namics: High Rise number dies
Sequins: Doodlebug, Candy Dots: Stampin Up with Ribbon and cord from my stash


My next card is to enter the CASE Study #185 challenge. That's 2 weeks on the trot for this challenge ... pretty good as I usually miss it! The photo inspiration is so delicate and feminine that I just had to have a go.

I've used the Uniko Studio Flower Power 3 set with the stem and leaves from Flower Power 2, the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsias and I've added a couple of nail heads and a sprinkling of a Wink of Stella.





Thanks for checking out my cards and hope to be back soon with some more creations.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Sarah what a terrific duo of cards, I'm another big turquoise fan, lovely milestone card
    Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Sarah. Loving your Case Study entry, those blooms look fab in red. You've been very busy. I've been working overtime today but hopefully will get some craft fitted in tomorrow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous cards. Love your Less is More one, the tag showcases the age numbers perfectly.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your case study is just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your tag card Sarah-just gorgeous! and the flower card is so pretty-and very classy!
    Hugs,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeecckkkk, luv them both..especially the glittered numbers. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the 50th birthday card - the turquoise and silver are a lovely combo! Your CASe Study card is fab - love how you used the Uniko flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both gorgeous cards Sarah, your design and embossing are fabulous, I love your tag with lovely sparkling and all the sequins!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two FABulous cards, I see we do share the love of turquoise! Plus I equally LOVE the colours you've used on your second card - beautifully CAS. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, I love them both!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two super cards Sarah :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That flower card is one FANTASTIC card! Love your take.

    ReplyDelete