Sunday 13 April 2014

MOJO MISSING SUNDAY


Hello Friends

Do you find that some days you just can't pull anything together craft-wise no matter how hard you try? Well this afternoon has been one of those times for me! My bin is full of abandoned mess-ups as I've tried numerous attempts at the ColourQ challenge for this week. I was almost going to throw in the towel and tidy up when I saw the Retro Sketches layout for this week and I found some renewed vigour. 

So here it is and I've realised I can enter this into a third challenge ... Time Out Challenges! It's a fairly new challenge and the brief this time is Happy Birthday with an option of a Masculine card. PLUS Uniko Studio are sponsoring this challenge with a fabulous prize up for grabs and I've used their Background Circles set along with a sentiment from Clearly Besotted - In the Frame set. 

To finish off I've added some hemp cord and Doodlebug Sprinkles from my stash.



   

Not sure when I'll get a post in this week as I've got my parents arriving shortly for a few days but I'll be keeping up to date on what's happening on the 'blog-vine' when I get a minute.

Enjoy your evening and thanks for stopping by.


Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Well you wouldn't know your mojo was missing, this is fantabulous! That's a great stamp set, another on my really long wishlist. You have some great goodies in your stash, Sarah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, very inspiring for my mojo! :) I love the combo of stamps and the colors. Those enamel dots finish the card off perfectly. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card. I love the colour combination so fresh and clean.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have lots of crafting days like this! But looks like your mojo woke up! I love the combo of these stamps. I just got this Uniko set and love it! I love how you have placed the enamel dots. A really fun and funky card. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yea Sarah I get days like that too but you would never know you were struggling with this fab card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot see it in your card that you were missing something; it is a beautiful one!
    Thanks for taking the Time Out to join us, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design! Very clever! Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card turned out beautifully! Great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us this week at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colours and great stamps that you have used - such a fun and vibrant card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing mojo? Seriously, this is perfect. Love the colours you've used and FABulous use of BB: Round In Circles & your take on the sketch = awesome. Thanks too for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.