Monday 7 April 2014

SPARKLING EASTER EGGS

Happy Monday all.

I may have been making Easter cards but still at work until Wednesday this week although some of the schools have already broken up but I guess it all comes even in the end!

So here's a card I made using some delightful Doodlebug sequins from Craft Mojo as recommended by Michelle Short of the Card Grotto. Michelle has some spectacular cards but it's so tempting to buy all that she recommends BUT I do love a bit of sparkle and dazzle so couldn't resist these!

I'm going to enter my card into the Paper Players Challenge this week where the theme is 'Three Spree' so hoping my Easter eggs will go down a treat.


I've used a sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Hoppy Easter stamp set and the eggs are die cut from the matching set of dies.


That's all for me today and hopefully I'll have something else to show tomorrow.


Sarah


7 comments:

  1. OH WOW! This is so beautiful! Love the idea of using sequins to fill your eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah what a neat idea!!! I would have never thought to use sequins that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, how sweet are these eggs?! I love them, they're adorable! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week, and playing my "three spree" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea :) love all the glamour on the eggs !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Saw your card on The Paper Players and clicked on it - and it turned out to be so much more great and interesting, than the small photo promised! Love it! Greetings, Anita from craftsfunwithanita.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah, I love your sparkly faberge-ish eggs! What a fabulous card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use sequins to fill the eggs. Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.