Tuesday, 1 April 2014

TOPSY TURVY FUCHSIAS

Hello

Just whizzing by with a quick card to enter into the CASE Study Challenge. It's not a challenge I've entered many times but the photo inspiration was so pretty that I decided I had to have a go.

I've used the beautiful Fabulous Fuchsia set from Clearly Besotted; stamped onto a slightly patterned pink vellum then die cut. I've also stamped the card beneath the vellum fuchsias to add some depth to the colour.




Having received a clear Wink of Stella pen last week I'm going crazy with it!!!! Inking up some of the flowers for extra dazzle! The sentiment is also from Clearly Besotted - Happy Days set and I've added a couple of pink pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your feedback if you've time.



Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Me likey, loving the mix of pink, fuchsias and vellum. Not got this set yet, I went a bit crazy with my ordering so had to hold back! So need a wink of stella though...I feel I'm missing out big time :D xx

    ReplyDelete