Monday 19 May 2014

FLY BY MONDAY

Hi there

Just remembered I have a card to post that I made yesterday ... I forgot all about it with having a BIG clear out. I finally have a date for work to start on my bedroom / ensuite renovations (next Wednesday) so the whole room has to be emptied, packed up and moved to my daughters room temporarily. Despite the gorgeous weather it had to be done and still plenty to do but needed a 'craft' break!

My card is to enter the CASE This Sketch Challenge and I've had a go at water colouring using distress inks and water; allowing the colours to merge and swirl then add water droplets.



Materials Used:

Clearly besotted: Elegant Butterfly Dies coloured with distress inks and water with the bigger one clear embossed. Sentiment is also CBS from the Fabulous Fuchsia set.
MFT Die-namics: pierced rectangle dies
Sizzix: Embossing folder
Sequins from Doodlebug and pearls from my stash



Ok that's all for now. Hope you are all well and thanks for stopping by.

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Love the water colouring, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous water colouring. I hope the renovations go smoothly. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh very pretty! Fab design and colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    Loving the watercolour look! Great choice of colours!

    Hope all the work goes well.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab technique Sarah - I love this! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your watercolouring is gorgeous, Sarah, and that embossing is a perfect match for the butterflies. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!
    Good luck with the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Sarah, a really pretty design and I love the rainbow colours on the rectangle mat, looks beautiful :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card for the sketch! Wonderful texture.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty--I love the watercolored piece!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.