Tuesday 10 February 2015

Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge #131


It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More 
and this week it's the very popular ... Anything Goes Challenge

... so no time to waste just craft and create whatever you please.

Here's my card


Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Sweet Rose & Fabulous Fuchsias
Clearly Besotted: Scalloped Dies
Crafts Too: Lattice embossing folder

First of all I stamped my image onto watercolour card with Versamark
then heat-embossed in Hero Arts white EP.
I've used my Derwent Inktense pencils and water to colour the image
then winked it with Stella before fussy cutting and popping up on 3d foam

Just for the fun of it I'd like to head over and enter this
where the theme this month is 'Embossing'
I've used Dry and Heat-embossing on this card

Our sponsor this week is Sweet Pea Stamps and the lucky winner
will receive 4 digis from the store


http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/

Before you head off to your crafty area don't forget to check out the 
stunning creations by the rest of the ATSM Design Team 
 


Hope you find some time to join in and looking forward to seeing your fabulous cards 
Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow with the 
Release, Reveal and Blog Hop for Uniko Studio!




Sarah

22 comments:

  1. O, what a sweet card, dear Sarah! The water in the bottle seems so realistic. :-)) Amazing work.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card. I love how you've scalloped the embossed piece of card at the bottom. Gorgeous colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! Love the texture at the bottom and your flowers look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Sarah. I need to keep practicing with my Inktense pencils but you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful embossing. Gorgoeus bg to thise stunning flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great embossing and love how you managed to w/c the tiny image so well. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The texture at the bottom of your card is so striking! Really lovely coloring, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like this - such a pretty card. Love the dotty background and the dimension with the rose jar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your roses are absolutely beautiful, Sarah! I love the soft pink and green, and the lattice border is the perfect touch! Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fabulous design, and I love the way you water colored it, especially that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that embossing! Your vase and flower are so pretty too! Thanks also for linking up at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good job you are watching out for me Kylie as your comment prompted me to check whether I'd actually linked up or not! I hadn't!!!! Thanks for jogging the memory and your sweet comment. X

      Delete
  12. Love your beautiful card Sarah and the flowers are so pretty! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, Sarah. Love your colouring on those beautiful roses and the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! I love the layout, the flowers really pop against the background and the texture at the at the bottom is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous, Sarah...such beautiful colouring! Now I want Inktense pencils *grin* The vase, the embossing the patterned paper: a combination that truly does dazzle!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  16. This one stood out to me when I spotted it in my live feed the other day Sarah,..... just stunning ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet Sarah! LOVE your embossed and watercolour flower and vase --- so pretty! LOVE the mix of polka-dot and embossed background to show it off! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful and so elegant Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty, love the way you coloured the flowers. Must practice with my watercolor pencils more but they scare me!! Really love that embossed pattern too. Glorious card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty, I love the embossed base :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.