Sunday 26 April 2015

AAA Cards Challenge #38

Morning all, thanks for stopping by as I've details 
of the latest challenge over at AAA Cas Cards 
Our theme for this one is 
'There's a Hole in My Card'
Here's a little photo inspiration followed by my card
... I assure you if you 
look at the card front on you can see the cheeky sad face 
peeping through the camera lens!

Card Recipe:
Uniko Studio: Strike a Pose Set
TAWS: Face it - love this fun set (slightly coloured and glossed here)
Clearly Besotted: Happy Birthday sentiment set
Circle die from my stash to create the hole in the 'lens' to allow
the slightly 'glum' face to peep out! 

Before you head off to craft away please check out the 
AAA Cards Blog where there's loads more fabulous inspiration
from the Design Team.
I'd also like to link this up at Inkspirational
and my thinking is there's a fair amount of white 'space'
on my card plus there's a 'space' (hole) in my camera.
Thanks so much and happy crafting.
If I get into gear later I may have a few more cards
to share but I'm suffering with horrendous toothache :-(
Looking like a trip to the dentist might be on the 'cards'
Just hope I don't get back looking like the image at the 
base of my card!!!
Sarah

15 comments:

  1. What a super fun card Sarah, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous, fun card! Love those faces. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love all the shiny bit and pieces, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - even while suffering from a toothache! Your efforts are much appreciated and enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those silly faces on the film strip, Sarah. What a fun card to make - and receive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, you have been busy! These are so beautiful and I really love that last one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever! Adorable card, love the cute images and touches of gloss. Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny and cute! Love all the little smiling faces (I hope yours feels better soon :) Thanks for adding comedy to our line up- great fun. Hugs, Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. O, what a funny and lovely card! I like the idea including camera. :-) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. I love the splashes of pink, and the shine that you've added here and there. A little silly is good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sucha fun card, it sure made me giggle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun card!! I love all the little holes you made! and those sweet images!! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Poor you, hope the trip went well? my dentist was talking about a deep clean...yikes!! inspired card as always Sarah ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is great to have you play with us again at Inkspirational Sarah! Your camera themed card is so fun! The reel with the funny faces is so clever and cute. Great take on "space!"
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.