Friday 3 April 2015

Grab your shades ... it's Good Friday!


Happy Good Friday All
Considering the first week of my spring break holiday 
has just about finished I don't seem to have many creations to show!
BUT ...
I have been doing lots of clearing, sorting and re-jigging of my stash!


Anyway I've three cards to share today for various challenges and
First up is to link up at Merry Monday using the sketch from 
Freshly Made Sketches.


Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Joy to the World Christmas Tree stamps
Clearly Besotted: Rockin Robin sentiment
Ranger Dye inks - Generation stamped (hopefully pass for lime and turquoise)
Washi tape, hemp cord and gems from my stash


   



Next up is my entry for this months Happy Little Stampers
Sketch Challenge and Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge
where they are celebrating their 6th Anniversary!


Card Recipe:
Tim Holtz - Water-colour cardstock & Distress Inks
Hero Arts: Happy Die and 'birthday sentiment'
I've used the distress inks to create a water-coloured effect rainbow,
die-cut 'Happy' and mounted on 5 layers of black cardstock before
popping it back into it's negative space.

 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog



... and last but not least here's my 'Spring-like' entry for CASology
I've gone with spring colours and I'm hoping there'll be a couple of butterflies
fluttering by soon.


Card Recipe:
Clearly Besotted: Elegant Butterflies dies & Good Times sentiment
Tim Holtz: Distress Inks - blended then spritzed with water 
and allowed to merge slightly before setting with my heat gun.
MFT Die-namics: Sentiment Strips




Ok that's me for today but I'll be back tomorrow
with the latest challenge for Less is More.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and I'll see you soon.



Sarah

22 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love how you used the colors for you Merry Monday card. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas card with the blinged Christmas trees! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous selection of cards. All just beautiful. My favourite is the first one - love the blues and greens! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas card, Sarah! Those trees in those colors are awesome! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been a busy girl! Your cards are all fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - one more prettier than the next! Those fresh colors on your Christmas card are fabulous! And I really like the purple background under those wonderful watercolor butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards. I just love that stamp set used on that Christmas card. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sarah - what a fabulous selection of cards! First the Merry Monday one and then the butterflies and finally the camouflage technique. All stunning :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a colourful post! Fab cards, hun. I particularly love your cluster of blue and green trees, so bright and fun for a Christmas card xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning cards Sarah!! I have to say my favourite is the one you made for HLS. The blue background is just amazing and then all those watercoloured pops of colour are way too cool! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Sarah-What a fabulous selection of cards-where to start!....love the trees what a fabby take on the sketch!The rainbow Birthday greeting is very effective and the butterflies-are just gorgeous!
    Have a lovely Easter weekend :)
    Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your cards are so colorful and fresh! I saw your pretty forest scene over at Merry Monday and had to check out your blog! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous group Sarah, those colourful trees really drew me in, love 'em! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous cards, Sarah. I'm impressed about the colours again. :-) The birthday card has stolen my hart. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three gorgeous cards Sarah. Love the bright and fresh look of the first with the lime, turquoise and white ... awesome with this layout and design! And your next two are so beautiful with the watercoloured panels and raised die-cuts. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty! Love all the inking techniques on these. Thank you so much for playing along with us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you have a lot to show for your break, Sarah! I LOVE the lime and turquoise trees! And that sketch is awesome! Pretty rainbow backgrounds on the others! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty the way you repeatedly stamped the foliage image with the colors of our challenge! Thanks for playing Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of these are really wonderful! Such happy colors! The non-traditional Christmas card is fabulous! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous cards. Love your use of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the freshness of the lime and turquoise and the pretty use of the watercolours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A trio of 'sizzle and dazzle', Sarah! Gorgeous all, but you know which one sets my heart racing...your beautiful butterflies! So incredibly pretty!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.