Monday 20 April 2015

Monika's Birthday

Hello All
I've just one little card for you today and it's 
to enter a special birthday linky party for Monika

She makes some AMAZING cards and always leaves the
sweetest comments on blog posts with a super cheery smile.
She's asked us to CASE one of her card styles so I've
gone for Cute, No Design Paper & CAS although today
it's more 'layered' CAS.

Happy Birthday Monika


Card Recipe:
Mama Elephant: Pandamonium
MFT Die-Namics: Fishtail Flags Stax
My Favourite Things: Concentric Circles Stencil
Clearly Besotted: Sweet Little Sentiments

I've used my Panda stamps and sequins purchased at 
Make the Day Special Stamp Store
plus I've used their Tic-Tac-Toe board from the April Challenge HERE 
so I'm heading across there to link this card up too.

I've used Metal/Metallics: twine
Bling/Sequins & Feminine


Edit: Just casually floating round blogland and noticed
Virginia's View challenge is all about layers and dimensions
so I'm popping my card over there too.


Thanks as always for calling by and catch you soon.
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Really cute image and I love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cute little panda! Great birthday card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Sarah! super cute card, luv the design!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow that panda looks like he is doing a little dance lol, i love this :) Thanks for playing along at Make the day special stamp store.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the panda and the effect you've created with the purple spots! Thanks for joining in with the MTDS challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the purple and the touch of glitter, super fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hi hi loovee that image
    soo cuuuteee and love purple too
    where do you know my fav color did you cheated sweety or did you guess
    by the way love the layout ..no design paper..the cute Image...the purple and your CAS card...
    ADORABLE MADE Sarah
    and many thanks to joining my Birthday Linky Party..
    you are a sweet bloggy friend...your comment always sweet too and I am happy if you visiting me..
    Big hugs from Germany
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my card Monika. I had no idea your favourite colour was purple!
      Just a lucky coincidence I chose that colour. Thanks for the great comments x

      Delete
  8. Wow! This is such a super cool design Sarah!! LOVE the purple and I believe that is Monika's fave color as well! ;) That panda is so darling!!! Love the sparkle too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely card, Sarah! I love the design and your Panda is absolutely adorable! Purple is such a fabulous color for a birthday card, too!





































































































































































































    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.