Saturday 4 April 2015

Playing with Stencils


Hello there, I feel like I should whisper as it's late!
So a really super quick post to share a card I've made
with a new stencil from My Favourite Things.


As luck would have it Happy Little Stampers have a new challenge
this month all about 'Stencilling' so I'm heading over there.
I'd also like to enter another card at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
to join in with their 6th birthday celebrations.

Card Recipe:
My Favourite Things: Concentric Circles stencil
I dabbed Versamark ink through the stencil before heat-embossing
with Hero Arts white embossing powder.
The background is sponged with Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey,
Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. 
Sentiment is from Clearly Besotted: Happy Birthday and heat embossed on vellum.
To finish some Doodlebug sprinkles.

   Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog


Ok thanks for stopping by and I'm swiftly going to
switch off the PC and tiptoe up to bed!
It's Easter bunny day tomorrow so Happy Easter all.
I'm out with family so catch up with you again soon. 


Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love love the colors and use of vellum as the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Happy Birthday” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! That is one stunning creation! Love it!
    xx
    Erum
    My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design Sarah!! Love the mix of colours for your sponged background ... and the white embossing stenciled design just pops!! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful background Sarah, Happy Easter!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Great stencilling and the colours are fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that we must have similar taste in crafting supplies since I just picked up this stencil too, I haven`t used mine yet and I am completely inspired by how you put yours to use - love the bright colours to showcase the white dots... gorgeous!!! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love the background you made with the different ink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby card Sarah! What a lovely background-what a cheerful card !
    Hope you had a lovely Easter weekend :)
    Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Super stenciling, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....such an eye-catching card. Your colours, the stenciling, the vellum...pretty and, again, so classy!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so clever with your shading and stamping Sarah, another stunner ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.