Friday 24 April 2015

Uniko Studio Challenge #20 - Reminder

Morning Friends
Today I've a little nudge and reminder for the 
Uniko Studio Challenge

The theme is - Things with Wings 
and you have until 8am GMT on Friday 1st May to link up.

Here's my 'winged' card for you.



So my New Years resolution was to enter the Merry Monday
Christmas card challenge every week to alleviate the stress
of rapid Christmas card making in December.

Guess what ... I didn't enter last week!!! 
Arrrgh! I couldn't find vintage Christmas in my stash!
So I've made one here instead ... am I forgiven?

Card Recipe:
Uniko Studio: Peace on Earth & Simply Said Christmas
Distress inks, sponged then splattered & flicked with water!
I'm hoping it looks like a winter night sky with snow at the base

Our talented Guest Designers for this month
Elaine from Craft-E-Place and Michelle from Amusing Michelle
have each produced a reminder card along with the Design Team
so please head across to the Uniko Studio Blog for full details 
and how you can win some fabulous prizes.

Thanks as always for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow 
with the latest challenge from Less is More

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. you background is amazing. I love the splatters, they look like touches of snow. (perma link worked like a treat!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas card is wonderful. I love the rich colour you've used on the background with the spatter snowstorm! Love these pretty doves - it's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Sarah, this is GORGEOUS! love the intense colors and the soft images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very very pretty love your inking and water effect on it ....Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, Sarah! I meant to get these doves out for the challenge so am glad you did - they are gorgeous. Love the rich sky and splatters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this purple background is just gorgeous, Sarah! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just yummy. I love the way the colour fades at the bottom of the card, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS Sarah! I always love seeing what you come up with next using Distress inks. They are one of my favorite supplies ;) That purple is so rich and stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.