Sunday 20 September 2015

Muse #133


Happy Sunday friends, I've a card to share that I'm entering over
at The Muse Card Challenge and I have to say the wonderfully
sweet, fun and super talented Michele is hosting this week and has
taken me WAY out of my comfort zone! But hey that's the fun of Muse!

Patterned paper covering my whole card!!!! Arrrgh! 
Haven't done that in a long time but Michele's card was too adorable
not to have a go and play along so hope she likes my version too.

I've gone with Christmas as I happened to have a beautiful paper pack
by American Krafts with some of the colours Michele used - well maybe one!


Here's Michele's card too


I've gone a bit die-crazy here using some of my favourite 
Clearly Besotted dies: Merry - part of the Christmas word die set,
Rounded Tag, Bow from Joy to The World and Holly from Little Pudding

So I'm also going to jump across to Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge
where they are celebrating 'Die-Crazy' this week!

Thanks as always for calling by and hope you have a fun week!
Catch you soon!

Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Sarah!!! OH I love aqua and red for Christmas!!! I also LOve it for your Muse card... gorgeous, glittery and glam!!! I can't tell you how happy you've made me by playing cards with us this week!!! Thank you SO much!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fab Sarah, love the paper. I tried this but had to give up, Mojo wanted a day off after making quite a few DT cards Sat. Then yesterday I thought, right niw some challenges, but no creativity..so a book instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not your usual style Sarah but it looks great!! I am not a fan of using papers either but funnily enough I used several this week too lol ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you were able to use bold background paper, like Michele to create a beautiful card. Love the sparkle to highlight the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Sarah, not what I expect for you but what wonderful papers and gorgeous tag with super details and die-cut sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card, Sarah! Love the red tag and gold sentiment die cut. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sarah. I love you patterned paper. Thank you for sharing at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that pattern paper! So striking. Gorgeous card Sarah!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag looks so pretty against that lovely paper! wonderful colors! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! Love the pop of red from the tag !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.