Sunday 14 February 2016

A Little Sunday Duo


Hi there buddies I'm sneaking back in - 2 posts in one day!
Woah! Anyway I've made a card which I'm hoping I'll have chance
to link up at The Muse Card Challenge and CAS(E) This Sketch.

Muse because my super fun and crazy blog buddie Anita is the MUSE
this week and I think the style of her card and the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch
are so close Anita could have almost set their sketch this week!

I've gone with Anita's colour scheme but not in the same arrangement ...


This uses a Multi Faceted Stamp by Winnie & Walter which is 
Heat Embossed with Ranger Silver Pearl before inky blending in
Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I've used the Beautiful Blooms III set
(recently released from Uniko) along with a mini birthday sentiment 
from their new Simply Said set. The die-cut 'mum' is from Clearly 
Besotted and it's inlaid into the white panel. I've used Altenew Inks for the 
flower and added a couple of white spots with my gel pen for added interest.

Here's Anita's gorgeous creation along with the sketch ...

   


Ok that's all for now and thanks as always for popping by!
It's half term for me this week so no work but lots of dashing about!
Hopefully I'll squeeze some crafty time in too!
Have a good week and catch you soon.

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVE that background and the flower is elegant! You mom will surely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That flower looks so graphic and cool - I will need to check out this set! I love how you incorporated the geometric element, too! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that background Saah, looks great on the green x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy? Me? Haha, ok maybe! I lurve this, Sarah. That background stamp looks gorgeous with the blended Cracked Pistachio, and I love that floral set on those colours. Another to add to my wishlist!
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Sarah. I love that faceted background and the flower is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.