Sunday 28 February 2016

AAA Cards Challenge #59


Hi there it's time for the latest challenge over at AAA Cards
and it's all about Embossing

Here's my cards which uses the Pure Florals: Chrysanthemums from Uniko
and a sentiment, also from Uniko, Simply Said Birthday. 

I started out by stamping the largest flower head on water colour card
and the leaves on the base of the card, using a mask, with Versamark.
Next up I've used Stampendous Sterling Silver embossing powder before adding 
various purple watercolours from Distress Inks and Kuretake Gamsai paints.
The sentiment is heat-embossed with Hero Arts white EP and to finish some
sequins and gems from Pretty Pink Posh.
As it's an 'Anything Goes Week' at Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday challenge
I'm' going to pop this card in over there too!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Our sponsor for this challenge is 
Stampendous
with a prize of a $20 gift certificate
Here's our little photo inspiration and I hope you feel inspired to play along with this one. 
Please keep your designs Clean and Simple and there's more magical ideas from 
my fellow teamies on the main AAA Cards blog HERE
Thanks as always for calling by and I'll catch up again soon.
Sarah

14 comments:

  1. Wow, Sarah, this is stunning, such a vibrant purple colour!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rich purples on your card using one of my fave Uniko stamps! A gorgeous example of embossing to inspire us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what can I say....a purple wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and silver are a gorgeous combination, Sarah, as your beautiful card proves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glorious card Sarah. It's stunning. That's one of my favourite colours and it really suits that flower. Just the right amount of bling here too.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah! My second favorite Uniko bloom! Is it an age thing that I'm starting to like purple? Nah ... this is just too beautiful!! and OH that silver embossing ... marvelous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE the look of the silver embossing powder with the purple watercoloring! outstanding!!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! I love the colours and the silver embossing powder is a great touch! xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your purples are luscious, and how wonderful the silver looks with it. This is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Silver and purple is my most favourite combo for anything. My (first...) wedding was purple and silver, and Ruby's bedroom is too. Your card is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. And it's another thumbs up from me too! You know I adore anything purple and it's Uniko too - a partnership made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow look at that amazing colour and flower,gorgeous Sarah ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love all the shades of purple you incorporated into the watercolour - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.