Saturday 6 February 2016

Addicted to CAS #81


Morning friends, I'm here with the latest challenge for Addicted to CAS
and our super teamie Bhavana is our host for this one choosing the code word



I decided to crack open a new set, to me, which Santa popped in my stocking!
I've been admiring it for ages; it's the Layered Lily set from Altenew, inked
using some of their gorgeous inks too and a couple of sequins for added sparkle!
The sentiment is taken from a Clearly Besotted set: Say it in Style



Our sponsor for this challenge is 


http://www.eurekastamps.com
and the prize is 3 digis from the store


I hope you find some time to play along with this one and please pop over 
to the main blog HERE to check out the fantastic creations by my teamies!

Thanks as always for stopping by and I'll catch up again soon!


Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah... Love the colours... and the layout...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this stamp from Altenew is one of my favorites every - you can never fail with it! That said, the blue tone is absolutely gorgeous! Love your CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamping of this layered lily, and I love, love your color combo! Stunning card, Sarah! I think I 'need' this stamp set :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Sarah! Amazing color and that flower, OMG, how beautiful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is completely stunning Sarah! What immaculate stamping!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, beautiful card. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving everything about this card. I'm completely crushing on the layout... and may just try that one out myself. :) x Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah, I love the layout and I love the color scheme. That flower is stunning. Absolutely love it.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.