Saturday 6 February 2016

Less is More #262


Morning LIMettes and Blog Buddies
Are we having a party today over at Less is More or WHAT!

YEAH! Less is More is 5 years old and we are celebrating!

We've got 5 guest designers, all generously donating prizes
plus the design team are up against it competing against this talented 
line up of sponsors and GDTs - head over to the LIM blog HERE for all 
the details and how to be in with a chance of winning those goodies.

Oooh! Almost forgot to say what the challenge is in all the excitement!
So it's Colour Week and we've chosen 
White on White with a dash of silver, gold or black


So here's my cards and amongst our 4 super duper guest designers is Bev,
AKA Uniko and guess what ... Uniko is also celebrating this month and turning 4! 
So being on the Design Team there I've been given the nod to treat you to a card 
using one of the brand new sets which hasn't even been revealed yet!


Here's ... 'I Love Tea' and being a birthday month my inspiration came from the very 
English tradition of Afternoon Tea, with delicate china cups edged with gold ... I think my 
Grandma used to have some very similar to this too! The image and sentiment plus
2 edges of my card base are heat embossed in Gold Sparkle EP and to 
finish a few gems and pearls from my stash! 

I'm trying to include something from all our sponsors ... the first card also uses
MFT Die-Namics Blueprints 15, which can be purchased from Tara (Seven Hills Crafts)
Edit: Ooops what a dummy ... trying to remember everything to include in this 
post and forgot to add my link to CASology - glitter challenge!



This card uses the butterfly and sentiment from Happy Little Stampers
plus the trellis die from Clearly Besotted. The background is created 
with a Memory Box wave stencil and all heat embossed in Sterling Silver EP.

I've tried to follow the sketch at this week's CAS(E) This Sketch 
but rotated to a landscape style instead so hope that counts and I'll
be dropping my card in over there later.


I hope you'll join in our special birthday party challenge and thanks as 
always for visiting and I have several posts today so I've no idea which order 
Mr Blogger is going to publish them but hopefully you'll pop back to see details 
of the latest challenge at Addicted to CAS plus the second day of the Sneaky Peeks 
of Uniko's birthday release!

Have a fun and crafty weekend - I'm off to Manchester to the Hobbycrafts 
event shortly so please come along and say 'Hi' if you are there too!


Sarah

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Sarah. And well done for combining all the sponsors' products on these creations. Love the touches of metallic on both of these. Have a fab day today, don't spend too much! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shiny cards Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful cards Sarah, as ever... I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your hard work with LIM... I couldn't do it without you!
    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful white on white creations, both are stunning!
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards, Sarah! But I think I might be a bit partial to the gold glitter! Love the layout of the first card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous metallics, Sarah! Love the golden teacup :) Thanks again for a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - love the gold teacup and the gold background. Very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Sarah, love your teacup
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards - love the sparkly gold on the first one!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, as always you provided amazing inspiration cards for LIM! Simply stunning! So happy to see CTS provided some layout inspiration, and Casology gave you the cue to make that teacup sparkle! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOOH, so much to love and be inspired by, as usual! I DO like that teacup, and love how you've tilted the panel and teased us with a bit more glittery loveliness. Awesome to have you join us at CASology this week with this gem!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Sarah xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such wonderful inspiration, I do so love dipping into your blog...fabulous creativity and stunning creations x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the teacup, the gold accents and the angled card. Reminds me also of my Granny's teaset which my mum now has. It's almost 100 years old and we are all scared to touch it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.