Friday 26 February 2016

Uniko Challenge #29 Reminder


Hi there it's time for a little reminder about the current challenge
over at Uniko and it's a colour one this time!

I've gone a little bolder in colour with this one but still tried to 
stick closely to the required combo. 


I think the Pure Florals: Gerbera has to be all time favourite Uniko bloom
so hear it is coloured using distress inks  and a 'no line' technique.
I've also blended the deeper turquoise colour along 2 sides of my card
and flicked some of the lighter shade on my 'notebook' panel.
the sentiment is made up from Simply Said and Simply Said Birthday.


I'd like to link this card up at CASology where the theme is 'Distressed' 
My card uses lots of distressed inks for colouring the image, spritzing and
ink blending to the card base. 


I'd also like to play along at INKspirational where the theme is 'POP'
I think this flower looks like it's just 'popped' open so hope that counts!


... and I've just spotted it's an Anything Goes week at 

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

Hopefully you'll have some time to play along and please head across to 
the main Uniko blog HERE where there's links to my teamies creations
along with our Guest Designer AJ of AJ's Creative Energy 

You'll also find all the details you need about the super challenge prizes
and how you can try to win one. 

Thanks as always for stopping by my blog today and I'll be back tomorrow
with the latest challenge for Less is More.

Sarah

15 comments:

  1. Stunning colours! Love your design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sensational card, the clovers are so intense and complement each other beautifully, this is my kind of card just stunning.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow another stunner here Sarah!that flower is one of my fav stamps too!thanks for the good wishes also ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow lovely bright colours. Love how you've blended your BG & the complementary colour splatters! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sarah, the flower really does pop and wonderful colouring. I just made a card using this stamp. Hope to post it later. Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card with my all time favourite flower stamp! I love it and the way the gerbera pops off the card is simply brilliant!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. There it is ... my all-time favorite Gerbera daisy from Uniko! One day? It will be mine! In the meantime, I'm so happy to gaze longingly at your lovely card! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Love that gerbera in the pink and the angled background turquoise is just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Sarah, a lovely design with great colours........a beautifully coloured image with super details!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gerbera daisies are so striking, and so is your creation, Sarah! Love these happy pinks and aquas together! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that gorgeous pink bloom, Sarah, and the softly splattered background! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I love the blue faded background and the use of the notepad sheet. Creative design and great use of color! Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous colouring - your pink bloom really does have some serious pop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the colours you have used. I love this bloom whether its stamped flat on the card or fussy cut out, watercolour vellum it all works with this beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sarah, wow! I love how that beautiful pink gerber daisy just pops against the beautiful blues! LOVE! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week...I love those distress inks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.