Monday 8 February 2016

Uniko Introducing I Love Tea

Good morning friends!
We are back with the next introduction to the 

Uniko 4th birthday release set and this one is
I Love Tea! You may have had a sneaky peek of this on 
Saturday too as I shared an early intro at Less is More HERE!



The teacups were stamped and heat-embossed onto some Doodlebug patterned paper
then fuzzy cut to allow them to be stacked! The sentiment strip is from the same
paper pack and I've added a little heart to each cup also from this set.

'Have a Heart' but I decided against the Valentine theme but
still included the mini hearts so hope that counts!

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Hope you like the set and here's what's happening in the next few days!

Sunday, 7th through to Wednesday, 10th February: Introducing each set
Before the full birthday Reveal, Release and Blog Hop on Thursday, 11th February 
when the sets will also be available to purchase on the Uniko shop site HERE

There's more fun designs from my fellow teamies plus ex-Uniko Design Team
Taheerah of Fill Your Paper with the Breathings of Your Heart is joining this
birthday event and showcasing this set today too. All the details are over
on the main Uniko blog HERE!


Thanks as always for visiting my blog and hope you'll pop back tomorrow!

Sarah

18 comments:

  1. If I was a tea drinker they are the kind of teacups I would have lining my kitchen shelves! I love the bright cheery patterned papers you have used and also how a few of us have thought a like and stacked the teacups, a popular trend! FABulous showcase, thank you so much. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous funky tea cups and I love the mismatch of patterns linked by the colours. Brilliant showcase Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these wildly patterned and fun teacups!! The stacked look is just amazing and I love the pop of color you added via the various patterned papers you used. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the patterned paper cups! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The cups are totally adorable, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those cups, Sarah. The cup stamps I have are so tiny but these look like a good size and I love the papers you used to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the funky colours & patterns! V patient fussy cutting too! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wondered where you had got those papers from - they are so cool! They make the perfect tea cups :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so fun! Love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty china patterns you've created, Sarah!! So cute!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a set of teacups like these in my cupboard: eye-catching, inviting, gorgeous! Brilliant paper-piecing! Love this!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a display from T2. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colorful teacups all stacked up together, very adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card Sarah! The paper pieced teacups are so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a terrific stack of paper pieced cups!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love this pile of fun and funky teacups, so very pretty. The little heart is just the perfect addition. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.