Sunday, 13 March 2016

AAA Cards Challenge #60


Hello friends, are you ready for a new challenge from AAA Cards?
This one is all about Easter and in case you need a little clue
as to the types of things we'd like to see, our photo inspiration is 
just beneath my card!


I couldn't resist being inspired by Michele Ferguson's card over at MUSE this 
week HERE and decided to create this card 'case-ing' her design and to play along there 
of course! I started out by masking the upper section of the card base with masking tape 
followed by a little inky blending using distress inks in Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade. 
I've 'cracked' open a new from Clearly Besotted: Cool Chicks which I'm in love with - 
especially the mini shades stamp and faces! I've also added a few white spots to
their bellies! The 'happy' die-cut is from Hero Arts and 'Easter' from Uniko: Some Bunny!

Just to help you out more with inspiration here's our photo inspiration 


... and here's Michele's MUSE card

http://icardeveryone.blogspot.com/2016/03/muse-card-club-challenge-156.html
Our sponsor for this challenge is 
Picture
with a prize of a $20 gift certificate
As always my fellow teamies have created some fantastic designs 
so please head over to the main AAA Cards blog for all the details.
I hope you feel inspired to play along and can't wait to see your creations!
Thanks as always for calling by and I'll catch up again soon.
Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Great case of Michele's card, Sarah, and I love the cheeky chicks for the easter theme! I don't really send Easter cards but I might crank one out just to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fun card. Loving the blending and the vibrant colour. Those chicks and their accessories are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Sarah! I love all of the different chickies and their chirps. The white spots are a great addition. Great CASE of Michelle's card. Thank you too for your kind comments about my card. I was really not sure of that one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly adorable! Especially those little chickies with the sun glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and so different from the usual Easter card, you're a star Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous card, I love the layout, and those chicks are so cool. I was just saying on Jane's card that i'm super jealous about the clearly besotted stamps flying around. You did a great take on a modern easter card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheeky, and chicky Sarah what a cute card! Darling in our Muse gallery - thanks so much for playing along!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what an adorable card, Sarah! I love how you used Michele's inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love how you added the little chickies as a partial background! I also love your second card with the die cut Thanks, roses and ink blending. They are both great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute and super-cool are those chicks with their sunnies on? Luv em! That design is really stylish. Hmmm...may have to CASE that myself someday.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Sarah - a perfect take on Michelle's design and a very fun Easter card! I love that CB set - I can't wait until it's back in stock do I can get my hands on it! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is adorable. Very CAS and fun too!

    ReplyDelete