Sunday 30 April 2017

AAA CAS Cards Challenge #89

Hello there friends, it's time for another challenge over at AAA CAS Cards

The theme for this one is 'Bright & Beautiful' and here's my card; to be honest I wasn't quite sure which way to go with this one but roses are always a beautiful flower in my opinion so I've teamed them with a strip of glittery washi tape to add some brightness and coloured the die-cut from Memory Box with my Zig Clear Brush pens before adhering to my card base with glossy accents. The sentiment is Clearly Besotted and I hope my card will make someone feel well again!

Challenges I'd like to link to are:
Addicted to Stamps & More: Clean & Simple

Here's our photo inspiration for you and as always there's plenty more super CAS creations by my fellow teamies, with links to their blogs on the AAA Cards blog HERE



We are also joined by Carol, a previous winner of our challenges, who is Guest Designing for this one. Do pop along and visit her blog and leave a friendly word and some love - I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Our sponsor for this challenge is So Suzy Stamps and one lucky winner will receive $25 Gift Certificate.

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!

15 comments:

  1. In love of course! Purple and sparkle and shine - what more could I ask for? Totally bright and beautiful Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the purple!!! So, so pretty!! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty! Purple roses are my favorite; their scent is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the challenge and great coloring in the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Sarah. Love the colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card, so striking in purple and white. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous blooms! Honored to be GDT'ing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty in purple, especially with a little bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stunning, love the purple. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So elegant and beautiful shading; just like being given a bouquet really! CarolG. PS Thanks for your encouraging comments on my blog Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello sarah! super sweet card, luv those flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your purple roses Sarah, I was only looking at mine yesterday but went for the gardenia die in the end! It will make an appearance next week, nod, nod ....
    Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday and thanks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your beautiful roses will definitely cheer anyone up Sarah. Loving all that sparkle too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card will surely make anyone feel better! Love the fun colors and the sparkle! Thanks for taking the Time Out to play with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card. I love the purple and the glitter. So nice to see you playing with us at Time Out Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.