Saturday 15 April 2017

Less is More #324


Morning friends, are you ready for this week's challenge at Less is More


You can really let you imagination run away with you here. 

I've gone with a traditional Spring like image using a digi-stamp from our sponsor LOTV. Having said that I'm not sure I've ever seen a rabbit on a swing out in the countryside but there's a first time for everything!


The image is coloured with Promarkers then adhered to a die-cut panel by MFT Blueprints 15 with a 'Hoppy Easter' sentiment from Uniko.


The theme over at Inkspirational this week is 'Spring' so I'm heading overthere with this card too as well as the Make Your Mark challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More






It was going to be just the one from me for this week and then I discovered a little stash of arty sketchbooks also by LOTV and these are pre-coloured so a really quick and easy card. Cropped the image, matted onto a deep purple then onto the card base. A quick Anniversary sentiment by Avery Elle and done!


There's plenty more ideas over on the main blog HERE as my fellow teamies have been working their magic again this week and we are joined by our Week 3 Birthday Winner; Wendy of Pink & DottyI do hope you'll pop along and visit her too this week.

Hope you'll play along and have some fun. Thanks for calling by and I'll be back soon!
Sarah

13 comments:

  1. I fell in love with your first card as soon as I saw it... that bunny is adorable and so beautifully coloured, and the offset layering from Blueprints 15 makes me want to rush out and buy those dies immediately! Fantastic. Your second card is brilliant. It really shows how a gorgeous card can be made quickly from pre-existing elements and still pack loads of impact and look fab! So sweet! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute bunny Sarah and I like the use of the pink card that really makes the card stand out I've never seen a bunny with on a swing either but then again.... Your second card is so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Sarah, love that sweet rabbit and the way you did the angled card layers, looks wonderful. Such a sweet image from LOTV and perfectly highlighted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bunnies were probably all inside watching the coronation street omnibus rather than playing out on the swings when you've been put walking!
    Love your two makes, so fresh. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bunny on a swing! Adorable card, Sarah. Love the design and the pink matte piece really makes your image and card stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing cuter than these cards. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your cards Sarah but the beautifully colored bunny has stolen my heart! The pink mat was a wonderful idea, it really makes the image pop from the card base. Wishing you wonderful Easter days... And thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet image, Sarah, even if bunnies don't swing IRL. You've colored it beautifully and I love the side label sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the fresh spring colours with that pop of pink, Sarah! The image is such a cute one and I shall definitely keep my eye out for bunnies on swings in future :) I love the pretty anniversary card too. I hope you are enjoying the easter break x

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is your bunny-on-the-swing! Incredibly so! If they did play on swings in real life...can you just imagine? We'd be spending our days watching, enjoying an smiling! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two gorgeous cards Sarah and I admit that the first one is my favourite ! This bunny on the swing is so cute ! I love these spring colours ! And I will definitely have a spring walk if I can see such an adorable bunny ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these two card Sarah! What a find that arty sketchbook was - and a great way to make a 5 minute card too! But, your first card stole my heart. Fantastic and quirky layout coupled with dreamy colouring too, What's not to love? (sorry I'm late popping over - life ran away with me this week!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here I am...late again! But you already know I love your bunny card, your colouring and that super sentiment tag. And what a great stash find for your second card. I've just realised I have some LOTV image panels which I think were free with a magazine but they aren't coloured. Some of those would have been perfect for this challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.