Friday 1 February 2019

Uniko - 7th Birthday Blog Hop & Linky Party

Hey there friends are you ready for some birthday fun?

Uniko is celebrating it's 7th Birthday this month and we're inviting you to join our Linky Party and Design team Blog Hop which will be open throughout this month, closing on 28th February at 11.59pm (GMT).




Here's my card using the Chrysanthemum Stencil and a couple of sentiments from the Birthday Sentiments set.



All you need to do is visit each of the team following the links below and comment on their birthday cards and if you want to join the linky party too then create a card using Uniko products as the main focus and link it up.

All the details you need about prizes and how to link up can be found on the Uniko site HERE so what are you waiting for!!!

Let's hop along and have some fun. Here's the order to follow but if you get lost along the way just head back to Bev (Uniko) at the top.

Sarah P - That's Me!
Wiebke 


Good luck and thanks for calling by. 



Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Swoon! One of my absolute favourite Uniko stencils showcased in a most gorgeous fashion! LOVE x adore this, my friend!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Chrysanthemum stencil is one of my favourites and I don't get it out as much as I should. This looks fab, sunshine on a very dull day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the blend of colours you've got through the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how beautifully you used the Chrysanthemum Stencil, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring! I LOVE THE YELLOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one awesome stencil and your card is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Splendid, Sarah ! We do not get tired of this big chrysanthemum, whatever the color that we give it, it is always so dazzling ! Very cheerful colours, I Love ! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favourite stencils. That large bloom looks stunning in the colours you've used ..... love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These vibrant colours of your Chrysanthemum make it look like a shining sun! Something I miss so hardly during the grey winter time!

    the CAS-style, the choice ot materials, the colours and your blending - all together ended in an amazing card!

    Thanks for lighting up my world today! :-)

    Hugs & Greetings from Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your card elsewhere already and think it is really impressive, since it really really looks like THE card fro Uniko. I love it. Kind regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.