Saturday 9 February 2019

Uniko - Introducing Passiflora with Matching Dies

Hi there,

I'm back with Day 4 of our introductions to the latest goodies from Uniko to celebrate their 7th birthday! This new products will be available to purchase from 9pm GMT on Monday, 11th February.


 


A new release of stamps certainly wouldn't be complete without at least one floral set ... and this one certainly won't disappoint I'm sure! It even comes with matching dies ... check out how I've played with it below and there'll be some more cards making maximum use of the dies on Release Day!





Once again the release schedule, can be found over on the Uniko blog HERE as well as links and peeks at how my fellow teamies have worked their magic!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back for our last day of introductions tomorrow before the BIG Reveal, Release and traditional GIVEAWAY on Monday.

Sarah

12 comments:

  1. How inspiring! Love that you've just used the leaves on the first card, looks awesome. And the second card is so different and clever. You always amaze me Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fab Sarah, you've certainly thought out of the box with these designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I especially love your first card using just green as it's my favourite colour and always catches my eye. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, lovely bright colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh myyyyy...in love with these, Sarah! Completely in love! Can't wait to see your magical touch with the dies!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards! The second one is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So bright and beautiful, love the second one most!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It has to be you, who showcases these fabulous stamps in different colours and designs ! Love them both ! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of these designs, the citrus colours look so crisp and bright xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah, your leaves in different shades of green remind me of spring! (Ok, maybe every plant-including stuff do this right now... I need freh green outside!)
    Although I know only the purple, white and light green natural version, I can imagine, your own colour-combination might exist! They look to vivid!

    Hugs & greetings from Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely change seeing yellow blooms and great serene card with the leaves x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.