Friday 19 July 2019

Uniko Challenge #54

Hi there, I'm here with our latest challenge over at Uniko and here's the cue card to explain what's required



I'm sure the most difficult decision for this challenge will be which set / sets to use  as there's so many beautiful options out there! 

Here's my card using an older and previous 'Freebie' set called So Much and although I haven't used any Uniko dies I have included a Simon Says Stamp stitched circle die along with a stitched rectangle die. The images from the set are stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black before colouring with Promarkers.



You have until Friday, 23rd August at Midnight BST to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. A great use of the freebie set Sarah, love your choice of colours too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Sarah, I love the colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.