Friday 2 October 2020

Uniko - DT Inspiration Post: Thank You

Hi there, WOW it's obviously a while since I posted anything here - Blogger has changed! Yikes going to have to take a little time to suss a few things out!

Anyway I hope you are all keeping well, wherever you are during this very stressful and weird time. We are well and trying to juggle both working at home, on the whole, with an 8 month old puppy in tow who is up to lots of mischief - hence crafting has taken a VERY back seat of late.

So today I'm back with a little reminder about our current challenge over at Uniko where the theme is Anything Goes with the optional twist of 'Thank You'

Here's my card which I put together on one of our dreary days in the UK and decided to skip the old Autumn tones in favour of bright cheery.




As always there's plenty of fantastic creations by my fellow teamies, so why not head over to the Uniko blog HERE to check out the links and pay them a visit! I'm sure they'd appreciate it!






Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Ishani who is one of our previous Uniko Challenge winners. Do pop along and visit her blog and leave a friendly word and some love.

You have until Midnight GMT on Friday 23rd October to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.