Sunday 12 May 2013

PIXIE'S CRAFTY PLAYGROUND SNIPPETS

Hello Ladies

Another week has gone by and I'm here again.  I promise to be good and take turns on the swings!

I saw your card during the week Di where you'd up-cycled (I think that's the term) so I decided to have a go.  I was having a clearout in the old crafty cupboard when I came across some, would you believe it, beauty product packaging.  I think it should definitely count for snippets.

I have to own up to buying the new Simple Tags & Sentiments from The Digistamp Boutique as shown by Jules, always the professional, at Always with a Heart.  The download took a bit of finding but I should have known it would be one of the new releases and I should have just followed the link in Jules blog! Anyway you can find it here.  Here's my first experiment with them.

So here's my entry to Pixie's Crafty Snippets Playground and I took inspiration from a colour challenge I stumbled upon the other week.  Too late to enter unfortunately but I thought the colour combination was gorgeous.




Hope you've all had a lovely weekend and enjoy the rest of the evening.  See you again next week.

4 comments:

  1. Very striking card and brilliant piece of recycling/upcycling.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sarah - a stunning card and wonderful upcycling! Take two goes on the swings :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love this! I am very tempted to try those tags. lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I like the tag too, hopefully the digital thing is not too high tech for me! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.