Wednesday 4 September 2013

PLUMS WITH LIME

Oooh can't believe it's Wednesday already so working week one of the new term DONE!

I was very lucky yesterday as I received a belated birthday package! AND it contained some lovely goodies from Uniko Studio so I'm hoping to have a little play with them tomorrow and if my creations are worth seeing I'll pop them on the blog.

So short and sweet today - here's my card to enter this weeks Dynamic Duos Challenge. I think Lime with Plum is my perfect combination. I've no one in mind for this card but I think it would pass for a couple of occasions so a good one to have in the box.

See you all soon
x

                       

Card Recipe:

This used:
Stamped & Die Cut Heart from Clearly Besotted
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Memory Box Dies - Love Script & Large Circle Burst
Button, Twine and Pearls from my stash




6 comments:

  1. What a great die and love your colou combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sarah this is really lovely huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color combo and love all the bling surrounding the main circle. Nice card! Thanks for playing Dymnamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lovely! Fabulous design Sarah and that is a great colour combo!
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Sarah! The colours are similar to mine...good taste! I love the dies, especially the cute heart x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Sarah! I love the circle burst! :) This is one of my fave colour combos too....just didn't have time to enter this week!
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.