Friday 13 September 2013

ROSES AND A CUTE TEDDY BEAR

It's Friday ... hooray!

I was visited my sister, niece and BIL in Liverpool and I can't believe how grown up my little niece is since I saw her a couple of weeks ago...potty trained and chattering away! Such a cutie and great having a catch up.

I was up and out early and back home late so the craft cupboard was shut all day :-( BUT I did have some time for crafty play today because I wasn't at work and it was quite productive thankfully though not a Christmas card in sight! Should I be getting concerned?

Anyway here's my post for today which is an anniversary card for my parents for later this month - I've got everything crossed that they WON'T be checking my blog! LOL

I've used the sketch from this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge but as the image is quite large it's on a square card rather than the rectangle one in the sketch ... hope that's ok???




Sarah

Card Recipe:

Image: LOTV - pre-coloured Sketchpad
Papers: My Minds Eye - from my Crafty Auntie
Sentiment: Computer Generated
Brads from my stash and I've added some glossy accents and glamour dust to highlight some of the image

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure Mum and Dad will love this, pretty card, lamp working well lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure Mum and Dad will love this, pretty card, lamp working well lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw,what a lovely image Sarah and what a perfect take on the sketch.
    The little ones grow up so fast-babies one minute proper little people the next :)
    Have a great day,Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet image! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and adorable. Such a perfect anniversary card for some special people. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.