Friday 9 January 2015

HEY CHRISTMAS IN JANUARY ... THIS IS NEW!

Hello crafty pals I've got a really quick post as it's past my bedtime!
Basically I've been meaning to set this up all day but other
duties in the home prevented me getting to the computer before now! 

So 2 very quick cards to enter 2 challenges that I don't enter often
and really need to ... here goes with my card for the Muse Card challenge



It's one of those rare occasions when as soon as I saw Vicki's 'muse' card
I new exactly how I wanted to 'case' it and what to use.
The colour scheme of red on white inspired me with the 'love' theme
and I adore how the red is peeping through the die.

Card Recipe:
Impression Obsession: Heart Die mounted on funky foam to add dimension
Memory box: 'Love' Die - a triple layer for added dimension too
and some bling using pearls from The Hobby House


Next up my first Christmas card of 2015! Yippee!
I'm aiming to join the Merry Monday Challenge every week
to avoid that mad dash in November / December ...
let's hope I manage every week.

Another rare moment when I knew how I wanted to interpret the 
photo inspiration - what a divine colour combo and cup cake



Card Recipe:

Uniko Studio: Snowflake Dies & Simply Said Christmas sentiment
Pearls to reflect the sprinkles on the cake from The Hobby House.

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by my blog 
and I'll be back tomorrow morning with
the latest Less is More challenge.



Sarah

19 comments:

  1. Two great cards - love your take on the Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your cards are gorgeous Sarah and I love all the hearts on the first one - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah
    Fabulous cards... Love the Heart Die .....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fab cards Sarah, so clean and crisp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE BOTH!!!!!! Grea MUSE and winter wonder Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy! I think they are both absolutely stunning! I think your CASE of the Muse card is just lovely, but it's the snowflakes and touch of sparkle that's my favourite! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both the terrific cards !x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes the inspiration comes really quick. :-) Your cards are very beautiful.
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE both of your cards! So beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both cards are beautiful! I just used that heart die on my sister's wedding invitations - I love how you used it for the Muse! So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that heart die! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks so much for joining me at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving your Love card - so beautiful! I have that die too - thanks for reminding me - have to pull it out of its drawer.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both cards are beautiful, Sarah! Your snowflake card is amazing with those pretty snowflakes and I love how mail friendly it is! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah it wasn't until I read your comment that I realized we used the same die for Muse. Ha ha how funny maybe we were channeling one another. That die has been sitting on my desk staring at me waiting for me to use it . Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty!!!!! I just love those hearts :) great take on the MUSE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are really beautiful, Sarah! I love your take on Vicki's Muse card and your snow flakes are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love both of these so much but your Muse card is really eye-catching with the hearts over the red background. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Another two fab cards Sarah!
    I love the tiddly bits you added in the heart one!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.