Friday 23 January 2015

Uniko Challenge #17 - Reminder

Hello I'm back with another card for the current challenge
at Uniko Studio and a little reminder that if you want to enter
the linky closes on Friday 30th January @ 8am GMT.

Details of how you can win some Uniko goodies are at 
the bottom of the post so read on ...

The theme is Love & Friendship and as I can't wait for some 
springtime colour in my garden I've used a selection
of bright inky florals and sentiment stamps to create a 'friend' card
suitable for birthday, note card or lots more occasions



Supplies Used:
Uniko Studio: Flower Power #5,
Background Builders: Vines
A Gift for You (sentiment)
and All Occasion Sentiments #3

Grab button for Uniko Studio Challenge

I'm sure you'd like to see some more inspiration so please check out
the cards from the super talented Design Team members plus
we have 3 Guest Designers this month too. 

Guest Designers
Lynn
Lucy
Kitty

Design Team
Amber
Beverley
Deborah
Erika
Gillian
N@ Ali
Nicki
Sandie

They'd all love a visit and some love so by entering the challenge 
here's the details you need to win ...
The DT will select a winner who will receive a £20 Gift Voucher
for Uniko Studio plus an invite to Guest Design for our next challenge.

The DT will also choose a Top 3 and each will receive a £5 Gift Voucher.

It's not essential but if you do use a Uniko Studio stamp then your card
will be entered into a randomly selected draw to win a £10 Gift Voucher.

Just before I dash off I noticed there's a 'Friend' themed
challenge over at CASology so I'm heading over there with this card

Looking forward to seeing your creations.
Happy Crafting and thanks as always for stopping by.

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love these bright vibrant colors Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Sarah. I love how you broke up the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Sarah I love the colour combo you have used, I would never be that inventive with colours but you nailed it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this card! The stamps and colours you have used are just lovely! I think I compliment you on your colour scheme for every card, but wish I had your eye for palette. It's always so appealing! As is th layout. Thanks, as always, for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah ! Love the bright colors !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you paired your stamp sets to create this beautiful card, Sarah! LOVE the bright, fun colors, too!
    Thanks so much for the 'heads up' about the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely card! Like beautiful spring. Very nice colours and gorgeous composition. Thank you Sarah, for letting me now for Uniko Studio challenge. I,m pretty new with cardmaking and beautiful world of paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! This is SUCH a gorgeous design!! LOVE the flowers and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah, I'm so happy you stopped by my blog and thank you for introducing me to Uniko Studio. I entered my card there on your suggestion and Gillians. I think your card captured the garden perfectly. You brought spring to us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful CAS design! The colours are so pretty! I love the floral stamps you used - so pretty! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spring on a card! Love the colours they are so cheerful enough to bring a smile to any friends heart. Beautiful.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore the flowers and the design, GORGEOUS!!!!!! Thanks for joining in this week at the friend cue at CASology - So glad that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the bright, cheerful colours - the flowers are the perfect antidote to all the snow around my house. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.