Sunday 5 July 2015

Late Sunday - AGAIN!


Hi there I'm flying in as I often do on a Sunday night with a quick card! 
This time it's to enter the challenge over at Inkspirational where 
the theme is 'Grunge' as chosen by my super blog buddy, Sandie!

Grunge isn't really my thing but I treated myself to a couple
of 'splash' stamps from WPlus9 so thought I'd give them a whirl
to make this card and the sentiments are from Uniko


Hope this counts as 'Grunge' and I'm so glad I picked these stamps up ...
I certainly couldn't create such brilliant splodges of ink by hand!




Thanks as always for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow
with another sneaky peek of the latest release from Uniko.


Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You have done it again Sarah, this is such cool and awesome design and so original. You are so talented and keep up the great work.
    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Sarah! The splatters definitely fit the cringe theme and the design and colours of the card are great. Glad to see you playing with us again over at Ink! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.