Thursday 12 November 2015

Uniko Sponsoring 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

Morning friends, today I'm delighted to be a part of


... hosted annually by the super talented Tracey McNeely.
This year is the 5th in a row and in the last few years I have swooned
and admired all the stunning tags on display by a bunch of fabulous
crafters, in the hope that I might be able to join in to ... unfortunately I've
never managed it as I'm usually awash with Christmas card making!

So I was super EXCITED to say the least when Bev, (Uniko)
told us that, along with a some of the other A* craft companies she would be 
sponsoring Tracey's event this year and did I/we want to play along - 
well I didn't need asking twice!!! 

Here's what I came up with ... 


... using my favourite snowflake dies from Uniko, with a Background Builders: 
Christmas set and a little sentiment I received from Bev this weekend - 
she's such a generous lady and I love promoting Uniko products. 
I hope you feel inspired and please pop along to the main
Uniko blog HERE as there's more goodies to look at from my fellow teamies!
 
... and if you fancy playing along at Tracey's event then click HERE
for all the event information and link up.

Almost forgot! I'd like to link this up at Happy Little Stampers
Christmas Challenge - where the theme this month is TAG!


Thanks as always for stopping by and hope to see you soon!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty tags, I'm hoping to get some done but keep getting sidetracked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous snowflake, Sarah! OH and that green foil? Fabulous!!! Darling tags, the gifts may pale in their presence!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS tags Sarah!!!
    LOVE your snowflakes, LOVE your colour combos too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing these DELIGHTFUL designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Sarah!
    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous tag sarah, love the snowflake. Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.