Sunday 10 June 2018

A Little Weekend Fun!

Hi friends, I'm just nipping in with 2 cards that I've created this morning with no real purpose or direction .... just to have some fun!

First up I received this stunning butterfly stamp and cutting die combo set, by Crafters Companion from my good friend Sarah of Funky Fossil Designs - unfortunately for Sarah, she received it as a freebie but already owned the set but I was more than happy to take it off her hands and I have been desperately waiting for a moment to ink it up and create ... so this morning that moment came. I've used Promarkers to colour it and a sentiment from Uniko Organics Additions.



This one is to add to the Muse Card Challenge this week - be it a little late in the day to enter but another of my super duper Craft Buddies, Anita, is the Muse this week so I simply had to join in. I also caught a You Tube video by Ardyth HERE which inspired me without actually realising she'd created her card for Muse too. 

The card uses an inlaid die by Paper Smooches, coloured with Promarkers, an inky background using Distress Oxides in Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon then smothered in a mix of perfect pearls and water, then an 'One the Line' happy birthday word sentiment from Impression Obsessions. 


Here's Anita's CASE card - I think I'm a little more 'heavy handed' with my blending! 



Thanks for calling by today and I hope you're having a little crafty fun too. 



Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Oh, good one! I love that daisy and it's perfect for this inspiration! So glad to see you at Muse this week, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two absolute smashers, buddie! Loving that butterfly, it's so beautiful and I love how you've created with it. And a lovely interpretation of my card you've made too, I always love that PS flower. And for info, my background is patterned paper, so no inky blending for me on this one! Thanks so much for playing along at Muse, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh pretty card Sarah, the yellow really pops, nice take on the Muse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Sarah, love that butterfly so striking in colour wow. Then the much more CAS little flower on its own just perfect for the Muse challenge. Of course its long over, not sure how it went, been MIA a bit but slowly catching up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.