Friday 29 January 2021

Uniko - Challenge #63

Hi there craft friends

Today, I have a little reminder about the latest challenge over at Uniko 

The theme for this one is mega easy 'Anything Goes' with the optional twist to use a stencil! I decided to have another play with the Bright Butterflies stencil using Distress inks and shimmer paste. The card is for a friend of my Mum's and I love the 'stripping' technique using coloured cardstocks so decided to incorporate it using similar colours to the inks I'd used on the stencil and placing it behind my die-cut number.

Here's what I came up with:



As always there's plenty of fantastic creations by my fellow teamies, so why not head over to the Uniko blog HERE to check out the links and pay them a visit! I'm sure they'd appreciate it and here's our Cue Card for the challenge which we'd love to see displayed in your blog post.



You have until Friday, 19th February to link up to the challenge and all the details you need about prizes and how to play can be found over at Uniko HERE

As always thanks for calling by my blog today and I hope you feel inspired and will play along with us!




Sarah

1 comment:

  1. What a vibrant and sparkly card and so very pretty x.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.