Saturday 25 March 2017

Less is More #321

Morning friends, are you ready for this week's challenge at

Less is More

This week it's our Recipe week and here's the Cue Card


Not too difficult??? Here's my cards and I seem to be making a lot of 'teal' cards at the moment!
Hee Hee ... I obviously can't move on from the 'mainly teal' challenge so here's another


Recipe: Inks: Altenew 
Stamps: Paper Smooches: Botanicals 2 & Winnie & Walter: Big and Bold YOU
Dies: Paper Smooches: Stitched Frame


It's a Clean and Simple week over at Addicted to Stamps and More
so I'd like to pop my card in there 





Not so teal this time and going with an Easter theme in non-traditional colours.
This one uses:
Stamps: Mama Elephant - Carnival Cupcakes and CBS Cool Chicks
Promarkers and Filmstrip Frame die by Pretty Pink Posh


Don't forget to check out the fabulous designs from my fellow teamies over on the
 main blog HERE and we also have a guest designer for you this week; 
Nonni of Nonni's Handmade Cards who was the winner of Week 1 
of our Birthday challenges. I hope you'll pay her a visit too.

Hope you'll play along and have some fun.
Thanks for calling by and I'll be back soon!

Sarah

15 comments:

  1. Two amazing cards! I love the colors you used in both of your cards -the non traditional Easter colors were a great idea! And the framed sentiment in your first card is so pretty -great stamping in this one. Thanks so much for having me as GD at LIM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just keep rocking out those teal cards Sarah - we all love them. That combo of teal with brown looks incredible and the funky part-frame is a great twist on the theme. Such an elegant design. Your second cards is a beauty too - so fun to have those cute animals peeping in from the corners of the frame. Hmmmmm.... will you stop it with your stitched dies? Please? Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh fab Sarah! I love the unusual shaped teal frame and the animals are v cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards Sarah. Teal so works doesnt it and of course the card with the little cuties peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful Sarah! What a stunning first card with those elegant leaves and offset frame - such a stylish and sophisticated look. I love it! The second card is adorable with those cute characters and fun, "curly" writing sentiment, and I love how the frames look just like mini photo frames, like an album... brilliant! Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these cards are just perfect! You are inspiring me to pull out that Paper Smooches stamp and get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely colour combo on the first card and the second is soooo cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A double helping of inspiration here, Sarah! Love the colour combo on your first card and the way the frame provides a focal point and those stitched frames on your second card are just perfect for this week's challenge. Love the cute images and the lovely coloured card base. I hope you had a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two gorgeous cards, Sarah. I love how you used a coloured frame on the first to coordinate with the pretty stamping and the second is adorable, love the cute characters and use of coloured card base. I think I should start using more frames and coloured card on my cards, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both lovely cards Sarah - the first one shows just how effective a frame can be to add impact to a sentiment, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards Sarah ! Cannot say which one I prefer, if there is any ! I love your first card with this sentiment partially and gorgeously popped up with this bold teal frame ! And the floral arrangement is superb ! Your second card is just to cute with these adorable critters watching out of their cage !Thanks for the great inspiration and for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards Sarah.... love them. Even my daughter name is also Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. great cards Sarah.. love them...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards both! I love how the interests are not central, great effect! It's brilliant how you could add so much to look at at so minimalistic design. Thanks for joining us at ATSM and I hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.